Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The invitations are in!! They are perfect. There was some drama because the lady who printed them (moncherdesigns on etsy) caught at the last minute that the reply by date had the wrong year (December 11 2010 instead of 2009, yikes) but it got fixed in time and we just finished addressing them. I'll post pictures once they're all sent out, but I love them and so does MOB, MOH, FH and FMIL!

It's beginning to all come together so quickly now, I'm starting to get really really excited.

I also went to a friend's wedding this past weekend, and it was gorgeous! I should be studying right now, but all I can think about is wedding stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I understand being sidetracked by wedding stuff. Congrats on everything coming together and getting married so soon! (and your "accidental" reply-by date is my wedding date! :D lol)
    -cinemaparadiso (from the 'bee!)

    ReplyDelete