Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My fiance and I both go to FSU, graduating in December. I wanted to incorporate something to do with the noles in my wedding, without venturing into psycho college fan tackyness.

I know of weddings where people were introduced with the warchant in the background, weddings with garnet and gold themes, and even a wedding where the couple did the "chop" during their recessional. While these ideas fit the couples, they don't really fit my fiance and me. Not to mention our football season this year leaves much to be desired (don't get me wrong, I am and always will be a die hard fan).

Like with so many aspects of our wedding, etsy came through! My mom/wedding planner found cyndesminis's shop, and.... (drum roll please)....



SO cute right?? It doesn't scream COLLEGE, but anyone who knows where we attend school will understand the significance. A cake topper is, to me, the perfect way to subtly include our alma mater in the festivities. Not to mention, they're adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment