Sunday, November 1, 2009

When I got engaged (more on that story later), I was suddenly overwhelmed at the idea of planning a wedding. I guess I never really imagined it, despite the stereotype that "every little girl" knows exactly what she wants prior to turning ten years old. When asked what I wanted, I only had one response- "I want Parker Young to be the photographer."

His photography is beautiful, captivating, emotional... exactly what I wanted. He was over what my photography budget should have been, but when he's literally he ONLY thing I knew I wanted, I thought he was well worth it.

He lives in New York but his travel fees aren't bad at all, so if photography is a priority I highly recommend him. I can't wait to see how he captures my day.

My biggest fear- I am NOT photogenic. AT ALL. Also, I'm awkward in front of a camera and never know what to do with myself and I hate 99% of pictures taken of me. Anyone else have this fear? I'm so scared that his beautiful photography skills are going to be killed by me. Maybe I'll magically turn into a model on my wedding day. One can only hope... and pray desperately.

Anyway, his website is parkeryoung.net. Pray that the picture gods will shine on me on January 16.

Love always,
chilly bride

No comments:

Post a Comment